Thursday, November 8, 2007

Burn more Fat in Less Time with Intervals

Say Goodbye to Long, Slow, Boring Cardio!


Since the launch of the Fit Yummy Mummy Lifestyle System I have had several questions about "Intervals".

Well if you are like me - I despise cardio, I do not have the patience or the time for it, plus I want to see results quickly - then you will love what I and my buddy Jayson Hunter RD, CSCS are about to share with you!

What are Intervals? They are simply brief, high intensity periods of exercise (where you work out as intensely as you can) “high”, alternated with active recovery periods, where you slow down just long enough to catch your breath, “low”.

Now this "exercise" can come in MANY different forms. I naturally discovered that the best way to get started is walking....not your casual, take a look at what the neighbors have planted in the front yard walk, or "I'm going to take this time to gossip on the treadmill" walk. Interval style is short and to the point. Alternate walking "low", casual, with walking "high", more intense fast walking. You can do this outside, on a treamill or other types of "cardio" equipment. The goal is to challenge yourself so that at the end of 10 minutes - you have had one heck of a workout!

Find out more on how you can Burn More Fat in Less Time with Intervals by taking a look at Jayson's sample interval workout.

This is just one example of many options you have when it comes to Intervals for Fat Loss. For a more detailed and guided plan specifically tailored to Busy Moms, be sure to grab your copy of the Fit Yummy Mummy Lifestyle System .

When it comes to cardio - STOP wasting your time and stalling your fat loss efforts. Your solution for fat loss lies in shorter, more-intense Interval sessions. You will burn more overall calories, boost your metabolism and preserve muscle, which will make you look tight and lean as you reach your pre-baby body.




HURRY, you only have until Friday at midnight (est) to participate in my


VIP 21 Day Coaching Program


YES -


“This system just made sense. Why not! What I was doing was not working. My reign of "Cardio Queen" needed to come to an end. I didn’t have time for all that cardio anyway and the short burst resistance exercises were energizing and empowering. I am so happy with how I look. It just motivates me to do more- more on the inside. The outside is just a perk. I feel good and therefore look pretty darn good!” ~ Michele Adamson Lost 5% Body fat
(Yes, that is Me, my son Tyler and his step-mom Michele - my friend and Fit Yummy Mummy Success Story!)


1 comment:

Rose said...

I always find that I have a lot of energy after interval training too!