Tuesday, September 25, 2007

4 Week Fat Loss


“Jennifer Lost 3 ¾ Inches in her Waist & 7 Pounds of Fat Loss in Only 4 Weeks – Dropping a Jean Size in Only 10 Days!”

The 4 Week Fat Loss Results:

I have officially put away all my maternity clothes! I no longer feel fat and want to hide under the baggy tops….I’m actually ready to show off my new body!

In the first 2 weeks I was shocked and surprised when I found out I lost 2 inches in my waist. I could feel that I was starting to tone up and slim down, but I just couldn’t see it….until I took my “after” picture.

Sure I was ecstatic drop a whole jean size....But little did I know that losing almost 4 inches in my belly would look so amazing!

My belly went from lumpy to smooth! It is really starting to decrease in size and become more firm. My clothes are starting to sag and I don't have to suck in to get in some of my pre-pregnancy jeans.


The 4 Week Fat Loss Difference:

The Fit Yummy Mummy workouts are just what I need. The short burst workouts fit easily into my schedule and I always feel so energized when I am done.

The nutrition plan has made the biggest difference. When combined with my workouts, I have the energy to keep up with daily tasks such as nursing, burping, changing and bathing my - now 3 month old daughter.

As busy as I am, implementing this system has also seemed to give me more time to feed myself and my husband, pay bills, run errands and stay active.

My favorite part....besides getting to wear my pre-pregnancy clothes again....I constantly get compliments on how good I look. I love it!

This has motivated me to achieve even more over the next 4 weeks.


Please stay tuned as I continue to make progress toward my ultimate goal, a HEALTHY size 5 jeans and a body fat under 25%....and it no longer seems that far away!


I am starting to feel like The Fit Yummy Mummy I desire to be.

Jennifer Hurley, Age 27, Mom to 3 month old daughter


Lost 3 1/2 % Body Fat
3 3/4 inches in her waist
7 pounds of Fat Loss

All in just 4 weeks!


No comments: