Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fat Loss Habits

Fat Loss
And the POWER of "Good for You" Habits
Yes, the Fit Yummy Mummy system gave me the guidance and the step-by-step information I needed to break my plateau and achieve some pretty amazing results.


After cutting back on hours of cardio a week (which was actaully causing me to gain weight) and implementing the Fit Yummy Mummy workouts just 3 times a week...I lost a whopping 5 inches in my waist and my body fat dropped to 16%!

I am a real person, a busy mom just like you – and I have bad habits just like everyone else….the difference is – I now know what it is doing to my body.....

For instance, instead of eating my supportive snacks the other day – I chose to eat the candy that is now on every corner of every counter and desk due to the upcoming Halloween season.

In fact afterwards I was sharing with my friend that I just felt so gross after doing this. I was looking for someone to commiserate with so I stated – “You know what it feels like when you eat bad…” She looked at me with a sense of confusion, an inability to relate.

I quickly realized that she really didn’t know.

And that there are so many people out there who really don’t know how good it feels to eat supportively. What you eat is just as important as how you workout. The natural consequences of breaking the “good for you” habits is powerful enough to make you think twice about not getting back on track.

Julie Powers, Mother of 3

No comments: