Friday, November 2, 2007

Drop a Dress Size

Ronda lost 6 pounds of Fat and 8 overall inches in just 4 Weeks!

"I'm not one for a Testimonial, but after results like these - I WANT to write one!"

I am a very active person. I've always tried to exercise at least three times a week for years. I never really watched what I ate. I thought if I exercised I really didn't need to look at calories or read labels.

Plus, I had really slacked off on resistance training, I was doing a lot of cardio. There were times when I was working out twice a day, everyday!

Well as I've gotten older I've found that I can't eat or exercise the same way I could ten years ago.

In fact, prior to Fit Yummy Mummy,I was the heaviest I have ever been. In the past 5 years, I have gained over 20 pounds.

I gave Fit Yummy Mummy a try because was getting married in less than 2 months. I had to eliminate as much fat as I could - and the right way so I could keep it off! I had picked out a fabulous dress, yes a bit tight but I had the intention to lean up look great, especially my arms!

I knew I could use a little help with resistance training and tweaking my lifestyle habits. The Fit Yummy Mummy program was fun and encouraging. I didn't find following this new regime hard either because it's not about hours of exercise or a restrictive diet, it's simply a healthy lifestyle change.

Holly taught me what to look for on nutrition labels and the importance of women eating supportively in order to lose more fat. In the past, I never took the time to change my eating habits because I thought it would be too hard. Well I was wrong! Eating 5 small meals a day is possible plus it keeps me satisfied and energized! I'm never starved and I never feel deprived.

I never thought I would see such big results in 4 week's time but I did! I was able to walk down the aisle with pride and confidence. I feel so good about myself. It's been awesome!

~ Ronda Williams

Ronda achieved amazing results in just 4 weeks time! Losing 2 inches in her waist, 2 inches in her hips and an inch off her arms made her goal of dropping a dress size and looking great on her wedding day a reality. Imagine what another 12 weeks will do!

If you have ever dreamed of easily slipping into your favorite dress or wearing that cute pair of skinny jeans again, your solution lies in the Fit Yummy Mummy Lifestyle System . You can discover just as Ronda did, how to easily tweak your eating habits, how too much cardio can actually make you gain weight and how simple short burst exercise is all you need - especially in your busy schedule.

Are YOU ready to get your Body Back? Your wait is coming to an end! The Fit Yummy Mummy Lifestyle System will be available this weekend. Be the first to grab your copy and Sign Up here today - plus you will receive your free "The 5 Ways to Boost Your Metabolism" report!

1 comment: