Monday, November 12, 2007

Team Burn Belly Fat Update

Beth is Burning Belly Fat!

















Beth from "Team Burn Belly Fat" is only 4 weeks in to her Fit Yummy Mummy Lifestyle System and she was ecstatic to report that her Size 8 jeans - the very size jeans she has never been able to go under, are now baggy!

"Things are going great. I love all the exercises that I'm doing. The Workout DVD is a tremendous help to me because I can follow along and stay motivated.

I'm feeling awesome. I can tell my body is changing slowly. I'm getting more confidence to wear some shirts I haven't worn in awhile. I feel stronger and most of all my self-confidence is getting better.

This is truly a journey for me, I true test of my determination and desire to change my life. I've made up my mind not to remain in the same old mind-set which was lazy and full of excuses. I can't live that way anymore. Thank you so much for keeping me accountable and CARING about me. The next time I see you I hope to wearing brand new jeans!! "

What size jeans would you like to wear? What are you doing to get there? The Fit Yummy Mummy Lifestyle System is giving Busy Moms everywhere a new zest for life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth that is SO great! I know you are proud and should be!

Annette Piper said...

What brilliant progress!