Saturday, November 10, 2007

Your Sleep Solution

Sleep Deprived Moms - Listen up!

As I mentioned in my "Need More Time" post, getting up early is a great way to get more out of each and every day.

However, there are many busy moms who find this quite difficult to do for they are unable to get to bed at a reasonable time or if they do, are unable to get a full night's rest.

My good friend Sarah shares a wonderful solution for you..The Art of the Powernap.

Take a look at her post How To Survive When Your Baby Or Child Doesn't Sleep Well over at SolutionsforBusyMoms.com.

Find out why it is so important for busy moms to learn how to powernap, the benefits and what you can do to get started.

1 comment:

Rose said...

I'm enjoying how much sleep I get right now... I'm probably going to have a hard time when the next baby comes!