Thursday, March 13, 2008

Crummy Tummy to Yummy Mummy

Samantha has busted through her plateau ...
just 6 weeks in to her Fit Yummy Mummy Transformation!











"Since gaining 25 kilos for my first pregnancy 3 years ago and loosing 25 kilos, my body had taken on a very soft marshmallowy look!

Like most of us, I was a gym fanatic... I'm talking the 6 days a week kind ~ and no visit was shorter than 3 hours (usually 1.5 hour of cardio! plus the machines ~ very rarely did I do free weights except for biceps) Add on top of that that I need a half hour to drive there and back again.....that was until my son was born.

I found myself living in a foreign country ~ without the support of family and friends ~ so there is never any respite or 'me' time. Sure, I could find an hour here or there in my day ~ and I would perform exercises... even bought a gym thingy machine ~ something that was suppose to zap you legs and butt into shape!

I was programmed or rather taught that unless you perform an hour plus on cardio machines... then your success will never be! I had resided to the fact that I wouldn't be able to shift the last 5 kilos I wanted to lose, needed to lose in order to feel comfortable in my own skin.

I thought about taking diet pills, but was weary ~ as I did want something magic... and fast ~ but all the time I kept thinking about, what if once I'm off the pills I gain weight. I couldn't see the use of low carbs, no meat or any other fancy diet ~ I love food.

I had reached a plateau even though I was working out (so I thought) at home.
As I mentioned I haven't been able to get to a gym for the last 3 years. (living in a foreign country without the support of family to help out ~ is difficult! And there just aren't any day care centers in Greece, let alone one at a gym! )

Something was missing... and by accidental luck I found what I needed.... It was Holly and her amazing program! I ordered it ~ read and re-read her book at least 3 times before starting.

I did as she instructed in the lifestyle system bible... started eating every 3 hours! And spending 90 minutes a week performing the precise workouts...

The Results ~ that was the most surprising part of Fit Yummy Mummy!

The 2 Week Difference....












The 6 Week Difference....


14 January 2008 my measurements…………..Week 6

Upper Arm 10.8' (27.5cms)………….… Upper Arm 10.6' (27cms)
Bust 34.6' (88.5cms)………………….. Bust 33.8' (86cms)
Waist 27.6' (70cms)……………….…. Waist 25.5' (65cms)
Hips 35.4' (90cms)………………..…… Hips 33.4' (85cms)
Upper thighs/legs 21.7' (55cms)………. Upper thighs/legs 21.3' (54cms)

Weight: 118 (55 kilos)…………………. Weight: 116 (53 kilos)

(The 1st time Samantha Stepped on the Scales)

Size 4 pants fitting beautifully again.... super!

After weeks 5 and 6 of being on the FYM lifestyle program my results are beginning to show for themselves. I am truly amazed and so grateful to Holly for sharing her knowledge with me (and all of us at ClubFYM) on how easy it is with the smallest amount of time.

The workouts Work!!!!

I can't believe that I get a better workout in the comfort of my own home than going to a gym! I have had many Personal Trainers ~ and let me tell you, none of the compare to Holly.

She is the only female trainer I have had the pleasure of working out with (via my book ~ very jealous of you ladies that get to go to boot camp with her!!) that seems to understand the female body and our wants or desires and what we need to reshape!

What I love about the FYM workouts
.... Everything!
I actually bounce out of bed ~ knowing that today is my workout day!

~ I truly look forward to each workout day. I no longer dread going to the gym, surround by those who haven't discovered what deodorant is!! Instead I have aromatherapy candles or oils burning to energize the room, my own selection of music ~ depending on my mood. The exercise are so easy to follow, the time frame couldn't be better ~ 30mins 3 days per week ~ it's so do-able!

The most helpful nutritional strategy

~ Apart from eating every 3 -4 hours, is the pre and post workout foods.

For the last week now, I have started having a Protein Whey shake drink as my post workout meal. I can tell it really is the next step that I needed but didn't know I needed. I had been having plain 0% fat yogurt with fresh pineapple chunks (which i was enjoying) as my post meal... but it didn't do what the shake is doing for me. It re!ally is helping out with my post workout recovery.

What do I want others to know...

Wow... It is possible to succeed in regaining my sexiness back! The way I was (and we all were) before our darling little angles graced our lives. I'm starting to feel like a yummy mummy, being fit, healthy, and toned!!

I can't wait to see what the results are going to be after completing both the 12 Week Transformation Challenge and my 16 week program!

Thank you so much Holly.

What does it mean to you to become a Fit Yummy Mummy?

To at least regain (or perhaps become better than i was ever before) my firmness, lean looking and super fit, so I feel good about myself again. To possibly feel sexy again in a bikini.... to look great in whatever I wear, to have people notice the new me! And lastly so that I'm a yummy mum for my son!" ~ Samantha

What are you waiting for? Grab your Fit Yummy Mummy Lifestyle System Bible and come join Samantha and hundreds of Moms who are living the Fit and Yummy Lifestyle at ClubFYM today!

No comments: