Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fit Yummy Mummy Burns Belly Fat

Will Fit Yummy Mummy Help Me?

Rita Lee's 2 week Results

"I was tired of people asking me if I'm pregnant!"


"I am on my third week now and I have noticed subtle changes. Talk about a confidence booster.

Just knowing that you are doing something that actually really works and you are not killing yourself with hours of exercise is wonderful.

It also makes it really easy to follow and stick with instead of giving up because the results just are not there because you notice a difference the first week.

It may not be on the outside but the change in attitude, energy, and confidence in yourself certainly stands out. I am so glad I found Holly too and everyone at ClubFYM!

I've only been doing this for almost 2 weeks but just changing my eating habits has made me feel so good on the inside and I think that confidence is what others are seeing. I have lost 3 pounds so far and I feel my belly isn't as big. My shirts are starting to fit slightly looser on the belly and I'm not so self conscious about my belly.

Prior to starting all of this I was at a bridal shower were everyone thought I was pregnant. After I told them no they asked how old my youngest was and when they found out she was over a year they really didn't have much else to say after that (kind of like, you had time to lose the belly so why don't you?). A lady actually told me it's a shame to have such a belly where the rest of me is slender and that I should really work on my belly.

So, all in all, I feel fantastic!

I haven't been doing FYM long enough to see complete photo changes but little changes are obviously apparent.

I think the feeling good inside is what keeps me going...not even the outside. I have felt so gross on the inside for so long.

The workouts are making me feel strong and energetic.

ClubFYM is also a total motivator. I don't feel like I'm doing this alone. I read so many fantastic stories and comments. It's so wonderful having a network like this.

Holly, I think you are the answer to what I have been looking for. I don't think I've had a better trainer than you. You are fantastic and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for starting this.

I think I was just lucky to be on facebook that one day and see your ad and click on it. That little click has changed my life. I feel so much better about myself which I think has made me a better mom.

I look forward to continue to do this. If I feel this fantastic after 12 days, how good am I going to feel after 12 weeks! Bikini weather here I come!!!

No comments: