Thursday, February 14, 2008

Get Fit Togther: Couple's Fat Loss

Valentine's Day Fitness














"Hi Holly,
Wow! I haven't really gotten started yet and I am amazed of the amount of support from everyone. I can tell the FYM club is definitely going be a big part to my success in achieving my goals. Thanks for your support and the helpful tips.

My finance wants to know if you can recommend a similar fitness program for men?"
~Michelle Hendricks

This is a request I am getting quite frequently!

It really is something that once women begin making positive changes, their significant other notices and is ready and willing to join in!

And I say what better way to successfully reach your fat loss goals than by joining forces with your Man!

Having a strong support system in place really is the difference maker when it comes to making positive changes to and sticking to it! Besides, change is hard enough! But when you share it with someone you love, the experience not only becomes easier as you are both committed to a healthier lifestyle but your relationship grows stronger in the process.

So what do I recommend?

Turbulence Training, of course!

HIS: Craig Ballantyne, my friend and a true fat-loss expert, publishes his fat-burning workouts in national magazines such as Men's Health and Oxygen, along with online newsletters EarlyToRise and Total Health Breakthroughs. You've probably come across his videos on Youtube and Men's Health, as well.

Craig has created a trademarked fat loss system called Turbulence Training the most effective fat loss-muscle building workout system your Man will ever experience! Turbulence Training is as straight-forward as any fat loss program for men could be.

There's no BS, no magic pills or powders to buy, and no expensive gym memberships required.

HERS: To compliment His progress Ladies - you have your very own Fit Yummy Mummy Friend and Coach to guide you step-by-step with the complete 16-week Busy Mom's Lifestyle System.

My programs are designed for busy Moms with a limited amount of time to exercise. Unlike most fitness magazines that think you can devote 60-90 minutes to exercise each day, I know the demands of being a Mom, and that’s why I created the short burst Fit Yummy Mummy workout system. Along with my proven family friendly, meal planning strategies and tips, you'll not only double your results, but you will also help your family develop good eating habits with a variety of delicious, nourishing foods, family-friendly foods.

Celebrate your love together this Valentine's Day holiday by making a commitment to achieve a high level of health and fitness in order to enjoy all life has to offer..... together!

You cannot fail when you have 2 of the Very Best Fat Loss Systems Ever!


So enjoy that last bit of Valentine's Day chocolate and make this vow. When you are fit and healthy from the inside out you have so much more to give and share.













Happy Valentine's Day!



"Happy Valentine's Day, you are so my favorite person right now. Just got a new swimsuit for my trip to Hawaii, and it is not so bad putting it on. I owe a lot of that to you. Thank you." ~ Maria

"Thank You Holly!! The more I learn and do the program, the more I like it, but at the center of it is you and your positive attitude and personality, and that radiates to everyone around so you have got quite the community going here! I'm really enjoying it, hoping to participate more and so glad to be back on track." ~ Jan Ferrante

"Thanks Holly for the encouragement.. It may have been another year of bad habits if not for posting my pictures for the transformation. I hope you really realise the dramatic impact you are having on so many lives and I truly can not thank you enough for this providing such valuable resources - yourself and the amazing women of FYM! See you on the YUMMY side!" ~ Michelle

ClubFYM
Unleash Your Yummy-ness

No comments: