Monday, February 11, 2008

Fit Yummy Mummy Amazing Fat Loss Results

I’m a Big Fat Loser











"This is not a derogatory comment. This is a fact.... a great fact!!! I am a loser of fat in a big way!

I started the Fit Yummy Mummy lifestyle change on November 12th. So that makes 12 weeks now that I have been participating in this way of life.

I'll admit, I was a slight skeptic at first. Not because of Holly's program, but because of ME! I was starting this right before Thanksgiving and Christmas. Was I crazy? And if you've read any of my bio, you know that I have tried several different ways to lose weight in the past and have succeeded at most initially, but then I seem to fall back into my old, safe, easy way of life habits.

Well, not any more! I have made a promise to myself, my husband, and both of my daughters that this is not going to be the case with me anymore. Besides, how can I not be motivated with the results I've had?

I know, I know... you all want to know the results. Hold on...I'm getting there. I just want to make a couple more points to prove to everyone that Holly really is a genius (in case you didn't know) and show that Fit Yummy Mummy really works even when you aren't doing it exactly the way you're supposed to and even when you're own body has a medical condition that is working against you on a daily basis.


On top of just my own bad habits and not being completely true to the nutrition plan during the holidays..... I don't mean just the days of... I mean the events were held at my house and all the leftovers were "left over" at my house. So, I'll admit, we feasted for several days, not just one.

About the medical condition... I have Hypothyroidism and have been on medication for this for about 5 years now. No big deal right? Wrong! This is actually a very common condition and probably several of the women on this site might even have it too.

Without going into all of the specifics of the condition, just know that your thyroid regulates several hormones in your body and has a lot to do with your metabolism... meaning whether it's working for or against you.

Well, to make a long story short, my MD decided to change the brand of my thyroid meds back in May. Not the dosage... just the brand. So, should have been no big deal. I do repeat labs about every 6 months to re-check and since my cholesterol was creeping up at my last lab, she was going to check that again too. So, I went back to follow-up last week. Her first question was "haven't you been tired?" Well, yes I have been, but that's common for me.

Then she weighed me.

She said to me that my thyroid was so out of whack she literally "could not believe that I had lost any weight", especially the amount that I had!

A normal TSH level is 0.5---5.5 and mine was....... 30!!!

My own thyroid has been working against me all this time!!! ARGHHH!!! So, she changed me back to my original prescription, but unfortunately, it does take about 6 weeks to fully get back into your system and do everything that it should be doing.

So, to prove my point that Holly's Fit Yummy Mummy Lifestyle System works...... here's what you've all been waiting for... My results!!!

Chest --- lost 2 inches yeah!

Waist --- lost 1.5 inches wow!

Hips --- lost 4 inches woo hoo!

Thigh --- 1 inch

Arm --- lost 1.25 inches yippee!

Total inches lost = 8.75!!!!!!!!!

Total pounds lost = 10!!!!!

I just wanna say yeah, yeah, yeah!!! I feel wonderful! This really has been a life changing process for me. I still have a very long road ahead of me, but I'm ready and willing to get there no matter what it takes.

By the way, I am going to join the Transformation Challenge... so watch out!!

Just imagine... if I lost 10 pounds and 8.75 inches of fat in 12 weeks with my own body working against me... I can't wait to see what will happen when my thyroid meds really start working.

Holly, thank you so much for creating a system that really does work for any person who puts their mind to it. I wanna shout from the rooftops about how great you and the Fit Yummy Mummy system are..... and I would if my roof didn't have such a steep pitch!!!

You are so supportive in every aspect and like I said before I feel like I have my own personal cheerleader... you. Thanks, again.

Just remember all you FYM's who may read this..... if I can do it, you can do it. Just get your mind in the right place before you start and do everything Holly tells you to do, no matter what you may have read in some fitness magazine about burning calories or that cardio is the key, etc, etc,... Listen to Holly and you can soon be a "Big Fat Loser" just like me!!!"

Meet Casey Lange and hundreds more successful Fit Yummy Mummy's at ClubFYM - a free membership site for women who are ready and willing to make a difference in their lives.


No comments: