Friday, October 19, 2007

Jump Start your Fat Loss

5 Simple Lifestyle Steps to Maximize your Fat Burning Potential

You are motivated to begin -

"Today is the day I am going to be better. I am going to feel better. I am going to do better. I am going to look better. I am going to eat better. I am going to feed my mind better. I am going to feed my soul better."

You have established a Starting Point by identifying what you want and why.

Now HOW will you get there?

Well knowing what to do and doing it are two very different things. Unfortunately, it's not what we know, but how we apply that knowledge to our day-to-day life that makes the biggest difference. And our lifestyle completely determines how our bodies look and feel. To maximize your fat loss potential - a Lifestyle Change is in order.

Yes - you are a super busy Mom and the prospect of making a Lifestyle Change may seem daunting and tedious. However, if your lifestyle habits do not support a positive change, then there is no amount of exercise or cleverly designed nutritional program that will deliver the results you seek.

It is my goal to show you that this "Change" is not only possible, but can be quite simple! You can even get started right here, right now - for a lifestyle change is all about being aware and making one supportive choice at a time. The cummulative effect of your choices will allow you to gradually gain control over your lifestyle habits which lead to lasting results.

"What is the ONE most important change I can make in my life today that can jump start this Fit Yummy Mummy Lifestyle I have committed to?"

Great question! And you are right on target to narrow your focus to ONE change at a time. Try one or all of these 5 simple strategies to jump start your Fit Yummy Mummy Lifestyle and Maximize your Fat Burning Potential!

1. Start eating Breakfast.

2. Be aware of portion sizes.

3. Make eating purposeful, not mindless.

4. Eat a veggie and/or fruit with each meal/snack

5. Live each day On Purpose - Remember, your actions reveal your priorities.


"If we keep doing what we're doing, we'll keep getting what we're getting. One definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results."-Stephen Covey

You can do this Moms!
All action starts with a change -- no matter how small.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Great tips! A great way to control portion size, is to dish up your food ahead of time, and put the rest away before eating what you've dished up! Then it's a pain in the neck to go back for more!!! :)