Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Team: Burn Belly Fat

The Fit Yummy Mummy Burn the Belly Fat Loss Team:
Carrie and Beth

Two Moms on a Mission to burn the belly fat and get their bodies back!

Not only are these Best Friends 2 weeks in to making empowering choices that will enable them to lose the belly fat quickly, they are also a great example of how the use of a support system can make or break their daily efforts leading to the realization of true and lasting results.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

"Hey Guys! I just wanted to let you know I've completed the short burst workout 2x's now. I just finished this morning and feel GREAT! Actually, I had time for about 30 minutes total. I did all the exercises then I rode the stationary bike for my intervals. It is so much easier to workout at home. Thanks Holly for your help!"

My goal: To wear a size 8, losing 10 -15 pounds--it's realstic & I know it can happen.

Why? I just want to feel good again and not so self-conscious about what I wear. I want to look and feel cute. I don't want to stay the way I am. It’s pathetic.

~ Beth Shupert, 34 - Mom of 2


"I love the intervals, what a nice change from my long, boring cardio routine – that was pretty much nonexistent. So I did a walk/run/walk/run through the back of the neighborhood for about 25 minutes. I felt so energized I came back home and went down to the basement for a full 20 minutes and did the entire introductory workout (to Maroon 5 – my favorite!) My husband came down and caught me doing the bird dog! By the end I was sweating pretty good. Whew!! It was a good workout. I'll surely be feeling it tomorrow. And so, tomorrow will be my day of rest. Thanks Holly for the step-by-step guidance and support. Thanks Beth for being my main motivator. That's exactly what I need. I'm ready to be a hot momma again!"


My Goal: I would like to be in a size 6, or if I'm really pushing it, a size 4 jean again (shut up Beth) Lose 12-15 lbs. But most of all, just be toned, mainly in the belly, thigh, and buttock areas. And no more belly hanging over the jeans when I sit.

Why? Because I remember what it feels like to not be self conscious about my body and instead feel good about how I look. I don't want to have to suck my belly in as I walk in front of people I don't know. I don't want to continue to gain weight and have no self control. I want to be fit, so my kids want to be fit.

~ Carrie Felger, 32 - Mom of 2

No comments: