Author of Thin Thighs
My passion for anti- cellulite programs started when I was in junior high school. I was an overweight kid that fluctuated in weight through high school and college. By the time I had graduated from college I was over sixty pounds heavier than I was in high school. Even though I studied Physical Fitness in college and was heavy into dance and fitness, I was still overweight and I obviously was not doing what I was learning.
I had cellulite when I was heavy but I was able to lose the weight with a lifestyle of low carb eating, Thing Thighs program and consistently following detoxification principles. I am proud to say that I have lost the sixty plus pounds and I am long time member of the dimple free society! I am a walking breathing testimony that you can lose those lumps and you can have smooth legs, pretty arms and flat abs.
Here is some basic information about cellulite and some great tips to help you get started on your journey to smooth and sexy thighs.
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is found in both overweight and slim women but excess weight makes cellulite worse. It is considered a normal occurrence resulting from uneven fatty deposits, mostly below the waistline. Cellulite is the accumulation of fat, fluid and toxins that develops under your skin. Cellulite is mostly a women's problem. Men tend to have lower percentages of body fat than women, which is ultimately responsible for cellulite.
Most of the treatments advertised today that include pills, suction machines, creams and wrapping the skin are not really effective solutions to getting rid of cellulite.
Liposuction can surgically remove fat cells but it is not a permanent solution and requires repeating the treatment over and over again. Plus it is quite an expensive procedure for the average person.
Sarah, since you are prone to cellulite, lifestyle changes through diet and exercise are the best way to help reduce the fat cell size. Detoxifying your body will also help get rid of the trapped fluids under your skin. Resistance training with light weights, cardio and stretching, will tighten and shape your muscles and connective tissue while increasing blood circulation.
A good anti-cellulite diet includes eating low-fat, low-carb, high fiber foods especially fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
Victoria’s Anti-Cellulite Quick Tips – 30 day Quick Start
- Drink 2-4 quarts of water daily. Water flushes toxins out of the body and improves circulation.
- Eat fibrous fruits and vegetables to generate daily bowel movements
- Don’t smoke. Smoking causes poor blood circulation and contributes to premature aging and sagging of the skin.
- NO alcohol for the first thirty days
- Limit Coffee to one cup per day
- Stop eating sugar and sugary snacks. Instead reach for fresh fruit and raw veggies.
- Stop eating all fried foods and those high in saturated and hydrogenated fats.
- Avoid canned foods and other foods high in salt. Salt increases water retention and makes cellulite worse
- Drink herbal teas
- Limit soda to one diet soda per day. NO regular soda, sugar is too high
- Eat five small meals four to five times per day.
- Take 1,000 milligrams daily of Vitamin C which has been recommended by cellulite researchers
- Maintain a normal, healthy body weight. Yo-yoing weight with diets make cellulite worse
- Boost your circulation by using a brush, loofah or a massage glove daily for at least 5 minutes.
- Massage your skin with almond oil. This may improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Do some sort of cardio for thirty minutes and Stretch daily.
Unfortunately, cellulite is one of those things that we as women experience. The good news is… You don’t have to live with it. You have been granted the freedom to build your best body ever. Now you have the tips you need to immediately begin your body restructuring process and eliminate cellulite.
A good exercise program, whole fresh organic foods found right at your neighborhood stores, a stimulating massage you can do yourself, and some simple nutrition changes are a proven combination for cellulite reduction.
I know it works because I have used the process on hundreds of clients and myself. I am a walking witness that you can get a smooth dimple free fine behind.
Be sure to also check out my Thin Thighs Program - more than just an "e-book", it is a complete program for guaranteed success no matter how you want to change the shape of your body. This is the Exact Program that I use on all my Celebrity Clients looking to trim and tone their lower bodies in record time!
Your best days are ahead!
God Bless and make it the Best Week Ever!
~ Victoria Johnson
The nation's premier Health & Fitness and Wealth & Spirit "activist." Victoria is the owner and president of Victoria Johnson Intl., a personal training, consulting, marketing and management company. She is not only a fitness guru, she’s a born and bred entrepreneur. She believes everyone should be healthy and prosperous. She has produced and starred in over 24 award-winning exercise and dance fitness DVD’s and videos, produced and starred in her own television show entitled "Victoria's Body Shoppe" and most recently authored her third book, Body Revival, Lose Weight, Feel Great and Pump Up Your Faith!