Monday, July 21, 2008

Taking Responsibility for Your Actions?

Accountability: The Key to Sure and Fast Fat Loss

A lack of accountability is one of the biggest reasons why women struggle and fail time after time with their weight loss attempts.

If you only have yourself to answer to each day and each week, who is there to lift you up, to encourage you to stay strong, to help you forgive yourself so you can stay on track?

Yet, many of us still insist that we can lose weight all on our own. Good news is...you have the choice to end this cycle of failure.

If you are truly serious about gaining a healthy lifestyle and reaching your fitness goals, accountability is one of the most important aspects of taking responsibility.

You do not have to do this alone. Get the support and accountabilty you need to finally succeed. Take Kathleen's word for it....

The Sheer Power of Accountability as shared by Kathleen, a real woman, with real weight loss needs, who is finally seeing Real Results!

"I have just completed two glorious, grand, phenomenal, amazing, wonderful, beautiful, liberating, magnificent, superb, splendid, marvelous, unbelievable, spectacular, awe-inspiring, astonishing, brilliant, extraordinary, incredible, remarkable, mind-blowing, tremendous weeks of the Summer Transformation Challenge.

Me....I did it. ME!!!!!!

It's almost hard to believe.

Me.....the girl who's never stuck with ANYTHING longer than a few days, and the girl who didn't want to post her before pictures, has two ridiculously amazing weeks under her belt....and can now finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's not shining brightly yet but I know it's there....and I'm on my way!!

I can't even begin to explain how different I feel.

I used to be tired ALL the time! I complained that I couldn't make dinner, I couldn't play with kids, and I couldn't clean the house. Now....I'm doing those things just because I can, I want to and they make me happy!!

I used to be bloated and gassy ALL the time! I used to complain about IBS. Turns out crappy food equals a crappy feeling, plain and simple (for me)!!! Good food gives me energy, positive feelings, and a brighter outlook.

I'm wearing tank tops!!!!!

I watched an hour of TV tonight and it felt like the longest hour of my life!!! I don't know that I care to waste my precious time watching someone else's idea of life. I would much rather be participating in my own.

I'm saying NO to crappy food and YES to exercise, fresh veggies, and cold water.

I'm happier, more alive, more confident and much more able to face each and every day!!!!!

Have I lost any weight? I have no idea.

Have I lost inches? I have no idea.

Are my clothes fitting better? Not really.

So for me to recognize and embrace a FEELING, without a concrete number is a huge step for me!!!

And YES, YES, YES......this has all happened in just two weeks!!!!!

I still have a very long way to go.
~I am not content to weigh 200+ pounds.
~I am not content to sit on the sidelines of life anymore.
~ I am not content to just be.
~ I am not content to live as I have lived for so long!

I am ready to live with meaning, purpose, energy and life!!!!!!!!!!


And if I can do this, anyone can do this!"

~ Kathleen, Proud member of ClubFYM



Click HERE to Join The 12 Week Summer Transformation Challenge




You may register anytime between now and July 31st.

There are many tips, tools and features, so take some time to browse through everything this Challenge has to offer.

- FREE 12 month access to Online Menu Planner


- Save 20% off your Prograde order

- Access Expert Interviews

- A ton of additional audio and video resources to help you maximize your results each step of the way!

- Coaching Calls with Holly Rigsby
I will also be offering a BONUS Coaching Call this Tuesday to Motivate the FYM"s who are rearing and ready to go - plus I am excited to get everyone on the call too!

So be sure to Sign Up Today so you do NOT Miss OUT!

Click HERE for Summer Transformation Challenge



No comments: