Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"I Lost 32 pounds...Now in a Size 4"

Ready for a Brand New Body?










Wondering what type of Results Fit Yummy Mummy can deliver?


Take a look at Amie Long's truly amazing transformation.

See her journey and meet her at ClubFYM.com

"So this past weekend I bit the bullet. I've needed new clothes since I began Holly's phenomenal program back in January.

Since the onset I've lost 32 lbs, lots of inches and sizes have flown out of the window.

I, however, have never had the money to keep up. I had bought 1 or 2 things along the way but not much. I just continued to diligently pin my trusty size 10's. I mean honestly how much smaller was I going to get...I had been a size 10 since I was in high school.

Well ladies....let me tell you how much smaller I've gotten...All of the clothes I purchased on Sunday were.....drum roll......a size 4!

I even bought a pair of skinny jeans from Dehlia's...I've never shopped at that store before ( I couldn't).

I couldn't believe it!

Now you have to understand. At my thinnest I was a size 10 (possibly an 8 but still wore 10's). That was in high school. Which was a time in my life that I didn't eat, smoked like a chimney, and was involved in sports. I mean how on earth did I get smaller than that?!

Well I'll tell you. My body is happy now. I feed it the right things, I pay attention to it with the right exercises and it has rewarded me with the right image.

I recently emailed Holly a note of thanks but I want to publicly share that now.

In all my 29 years, I have never felt as beautiful, confident and happy as I do today.

I truly believe that these feelings are directly connected to the lifestyle that Holly has so graciously offered all of us and the support that I have received from so many other amazing women walking the path of their own wellness dreams.

I also want to say thank you to myself.

Holly gave me the information, you other wonderful members supported me when I was down and cheered me on when I was up but no one did it for me.

No one dragged themselves off the couch but me and no one decided to put carrots in my mouth instead of chips....but me.

I'm not sure we thank ourselves enough for the enormous life decision we have made in terms of getting healthy and happy.

So Thank you Amie:)

I find myself in a funny place at this time. I know I can continue along this path to improve my own health and appearance (trust me I plan to look like Susan P. one day!). What I can't do is envision what that might look like.....until Sunday...I NEVER thought I would be paying for a size 4 because it actually fit as opposed to incentive:) Despite this lack of vision I know even if nothing else changes about my appearance...I FEEL better and am now happy and proud when I look in the mirror.

Thank you FYM...all of you.

You've made done so much for me this year...more than I could have ever imagined....who would have thought that back in January when I typed in "quick and easy fitness plan for mom"...I would have landed here.

I can't wait to see what a commitment to this new Transformation Challenge holds....."

~ Amie Long, Super Successful Fit Yummy Mummy and Proud member of ClubFYM


Still Skeptical?

Try this Body Shaping,
Life Changing System for jut $4.95

Click HERE => For your it Yummy Mummy.com 21 Day Trial Offer

Once you have your copy, I and the women of ClubFYM invite you to Join us and SEE for Yourself -- success story after success story....and there will be PLENTY more as the 12 Week Summer Transformation Challenge begins this month!

ClubFYM.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: