Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lasting Results: #1 Reason to Join the Challenge

A Transformation Challenge is a gift that keeps on giving!


"I officially joined the Summer challenge a few days ago, and looking back at my pictures from the winter TC, I couldn't help but share them.

If there is anyone out there who started the Summer Transformation Challenge but feels de-motivated because "this is just going to take FOREVER before I reach my goals", please read on!

I know exactly how you feel.

Half way through the WTC (winter transformation challenge) I got very frustrated because I was working so hard, and I couldn't see any results.

Looking back, I wish I hadn't been so worried.

Maybe I didn't reach all my goals by the end of the 1st challenge, but I think I did darn well, and I acquired excellent habits.

Below are all the pictures I took so far:
"before" WTC (28 feb)
"after" WTC (28 May)
and finally "before
" STC (24 July).







I don't know what you think, but when I saw these, I thought "WOW, it looks like I have been doing a "between-challenges" challenge !

And the fact is: I thought I was on cruise control.

Working out 3 times a week becomes such a habit that I barely notice it. It's like brushing my teeth: skipping it would feel too weird.

The point I am trying to make it: maybe we are not all built to become bikini models in 12 weeks, but a challenge is not a race.

So what if I haven't reached all my goals yet: I know I am on the right path. And at the risk of sounding WAY too self congratulating, I am thrilled about what I have achieved so far. I hope you will enjoy the Summer Transformation Challenge as much as I enjoyed the last challenge and build habits that last a lifetime!

Best wishes to everyone,

Marianne"







There's Still Time Lose 20 lbs. This Summer!
...............




Get Your Body Back

Join the Summer Transformation Challenge

HURRY - Deadline to enter July 31st
.Click HERE to Join ClubFYM and Register Today!

1 comment:

april said...

Marianne!!! You look GREAT!!! :) Thanks so much for sharing your experience. You put it well when you said a challenge is not a race. I know where I want to be won't happen overnight either, and realistically not even within this Challenge, BUT....I am way ahead of where I used to be! Congratulations on your success!