Sunday, July 27, 2008

21 Day Results

What can YOU achieve in just 21 days?











Participants of the 12 week Summer Transformation Challenge are already sending updates in on the results they have achieved in just a mere 3 weeks or less!

Challenge Details => HERE

I Lost 10 Inches Total all Over so Far!












"I just had to share w/you about how it's going so far on the Challenge. I am amazed every week how better and stronger and more confident I'm feeling....AND, that I've lost 10 inches total all over so far!!!

I've lost 2" in my chest, 3" in my waist, 1.5" in my hips, 1/2" in my arms and 3" inches in my thighs. I am BEYOND excited about this. It is so unbelievable and such a motivation to keep going and push myself to do better.

When I was at my hair stylist's on Wednesday last week, the first thing she said to me was, "You have lost weight!". Oh, my....I had not heard that in sooo long from ANYONE. Of course, she asked what I'd been doing! I told her all about the Fit Yummy Mummy program.

I already referred my best friend Tiffany Austin and she signed up 2 wks. ago. When I called Tiff the other day, I asked her what she was doing and she had to call me back b/c she was doing her intervals! I'm so proud of her.

Anyway, girl, I've got to tell you how THANKFUL I am for you and the hard work you have put into this program.

Thank you for your desire to help others and for pouring your life into this. You have no idea how many lives you're helping to change for the better...in so many ways! And now I'm excited to tell others about this!

I still have quite a ways to go, but I'M GETTING THERE. That is the key..to always be changing for the better. I haven't felt this good about myself in quite some time. I can echo the words of Kathleen in this...that I'm definitely changing from the inside out.

Take care and THANKS AGAIN!"

~ April, Proud member of ClubFYM

Increased Confidence!












"I have just finished the first week of the transformation challenge and I am already starting to see one important result: my confidence! One of the things that amazes me is how EASY it is to eat healthy. This past week I tried to make all of my meals supportive and I had no trouble doing so.

I would like to send out a special thank you to Holly for making my transition into the program so much EASIER! I emailed Holly questions and asked her questions on the forum; she replied to EVERY SINGLE question. So I am confident as I continue my journey into the challenge because everything is clear and there are no gray areas.

I hope everyone else who has joined the challenge is doing just as well as I am. I can already see that this is going to be amazing experience for me!!!"

~ Sana, Proud member of ClubFYM


Look New and Improved for the Holiday Season!












"It just occurred to me. The holiday season is just around the corner after the Summer Transformation Challenge ends. Thanksgiving, Christmas parties, and the season of getting together with friends and family and share WARM thoughts. For those on the other side of things , it kicks off the beginning of the warmer weather and the upcoming summer season.

What a PERFECT time be having and participating in the Transformation challenge. To walk into those celebratory occasions with a strong mindset focused on support nutrition, enjoying yourself, and looking healthy and fit all in one.

For me, I will be done the STC just before Thanksgiving and before my birthday and I think it's a perfect way to ring in a new year of my life. With the ground work for many healthy ones to come as best as I can live it.

I will be looking my best, with increased wisdom and knowledge not just from my experiences, but from the choices I have made and the ones I will be making during the STC.

WOW, and it will also mark the date (just over a year in September) when I first found and contacted Holly and received my first download and the start to what is now my FYM lifestyle.

These are exciting times ahead and with a plan of action and the fun and support that will be shared along the way, I plan on loving every minute of this STC experience. Let's do this!"

~ Elisa, Proud member of ClubFYM

Make the most of Your Summer...Join the 12 Week Summer Transformation Challenge and Exceed your expectations today!

Join HERE=> www.ClubFYM.com

No comments: