Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Gift of Youth

Moms! You Can Get Your Body Back At Any Age


Meet Kate. She has an amazing story to share - and her results come from starting the Fit Yummy Mummy Lifestyle System just 2 weeks ago!



"I am actually 47 years old with kids of 25, 20 and 14 years old , so not exactly a new mum!

I have been using a personal trainer for a year now and had made good progress in the first 6 months or so, but everything came to a grinding halt. I was doing the traditional weights and long cardio workouts. I did some research and the Turbulence Training programme ( which is great, but kind of male dominated for me ) led me to your programme.

Holly, I am seeing results after only 2 weeks!

My upper arms are visibly more toned ( big problem area for me ) and I took the plunge and measured ....I have lost half an inch off each arm! This may not seem like much, but my arm measurements had not budged in one year of gym work with a personal trainer.

I am enjoying the short burst, high intensity exercises with interval training and I feel good after doing them. I am very careful with my nutrition as I have food allergies, so I am hoping to make progress over the coming weeks ( even with the holidays).

I was spending a lot of time in the gym and on off days with cardio. It wasn't a problem if I could see results, but it was just so frustrating.

So, although not such a young mum, I am looking forward to getting into better shape and feeling stronger and fitter. I like the exercise demos on your site as they demonstrate the proper form and the progression charts are really handy to printout and keep by the bench at home. I like the site in general as it all has a feminine feel to it, and there are links to suit women from all backgrounds ( even us more experienced mums!).

So, I hope women don't by-pass your programme just because they don't consider themselves to be in the category of "new mum", the programme is good for all of us! I'll keep you posted with my progress... "

Thank you.
Regards,
Kate Cowan


Thank you for sharing your amazing and empowering story with us Kate! There is no better time than NOW to begin your transformation. Why wait? You can be a Fit Yummy Mummy in as little as 2 weeks!

No comments: